New listing!

I know, I'm a bad blogger XD

I have a new listing, Snow!. My first charity listing, although I've now gone over my other items and added two more earrings.

$2.50 from selling those earrings goes to my favourite charity, the Motor Neurone Disease Association. I'm trying to raise £200 for them by October 2011. I've got a bunch of my friends collecting stamps for me to sell for the charity, and I'm contributing some of my jewellery :D Hopefully going to add some of my cards as well in the future.

I apologise for not blogging as much I should XD

1 comments:

Dawn said...

DAH!!! these are glorious! :) I love the dress! I want one !:0) beautiful night mask! :)

About T&C

My photo
Trinkets and Charms was set up by Katie, a graduate student of Ancient History who lives in England. She makes jewellery and cards in her spare time, and has a steadily growing bead collection.

Followers