The First Post

Aah, the first post, hopefully it will not be too disappointing.

This is my third try at using Blogger, hopefully it will go better than the last few times (third time's a charm and all that jazz).

Today I have:
- Cut out a bunch of stamped images for Christmas cards.
- Browsed Ebay for more beads.
- Made three bracelets.

I am particularly proud of the last one, there were two episodes of Top Gear on and I decided to just sit and work while they were on. The end results was two shell bracelets and a glass pearl one. Photos will be posted eventually, I need to get the family photographer to dust off his camera.

Currently watching Azumanga Daioh, might go and browse Ebay a bit more.

0 comments:

About T&C

My photo
Trinkets and Charms was set up by Katie, a graduate student of Ancient History who lives in England. She makes jewellery and cards in her spare time, and has a steadily growing bead collection.

Followers