A Master

I didn't blog yesterday as I didn't craft. Haven't done any crafting yesterday but I'm posting anyway as I have some really good news!

I now have a Master of Arts degree!!! In Ancient History, the study of ancient Greece and Rome.

I get another graduation next July and I now get to put "MA" after my name if I want to be pretentious, or if it's on my CV.

Not sure what to do next. Thinking about teacher training, which is another year in education. There are only 2 places that do Classics teacher training, Cambridge, and Kings in London. I'm actually going to try to apply for a place at Cambridge!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your degree and good luck with your future!

About T&C

My photo
Trinkets and Charms was set up by Katie, a graduate student of Ancient History who lives in England. She makes jewellery and cards in her spare time, and has a steadily growing bead collection.

Followers