Long time, no post DX

I seem to have lost track of this blog over the holiday. Christmas was very good but very hectic as I work at a supermarket and volunteered for a lot of overtime.

So, what crafting news? Not much unfortunately as I've been working some other things recently. But there will be more updates in the future as I am taking part in the "101 things in 1001 days" project. Two of my aims involve crafting, one is to make 101 pieces of jewellery, the other is to make 202 cards.

I bought some new beads off Ebay, some dyed shells, some silver bead caps, a bunch of czech pressed glass beads, aaaand, something else. Due to the bad weather I've only received the shells so far, but they are very pretty!

And that is it for now! I shall try to remember to update each Friday, and take photos of stuff that I make.

0 comments:

About T&C

My photo
Trinkets and Charms was set up by Katie, a graduate student of Ancient History who lives in England. She makes jewellery and cards in her spare time, and has a steadily growing bead collection.

Followers