Storage!

Went to Hobbycraft today and bought some more bead boxes. I didn't get enough though, because I underestimated how many beads I have XD But I do have all my crystals in one, all my dyed shells in another, all my findings in a third, and my glass foil ones in a fourth, and I deliberately left some space for the beads that should be arriving on Monday or Tuesday. I'm going to post some of my unused beads to my cousins as both of them have started to make jewellery, and I will try and sell some of the other ones I don't use and don't want.

Oh, and I've just discovered Etsy Mini, but I can't make it work on here DX

0 comments:

About T&C

My photo
Trinkets and Charms was set up by Katie, a graduate student of Ancient History who lives in England. She makes jewellery and cards in her spare time, and has a steadily growing bead collection.

Followers