And I return!

I'm back from university! Had a nice time, watched some anime, got both my dissertations printed off, had some tasty food, unfortunately the travelling has given me a headache.

But a headache has not stopped me from listing a new pair of earrings today!

Olive and Lilac!

Now I need to work out what to have for dinner tonight as Mum doesn't feel like cooking.

Tomorrow a new craft shop is opening in the garden center that my brother works at, so I am going to visit it, and then for lunch we're going to visit my uncle!

And on Sunday I will be having the second of my Featured Crafter spots! And the crazy part is that I've also found the 3rd one, and possibly the 4th! XD

0 comments:

About T&C

My photo
Trinkets and Charms was set up by Katie, a graduate student of Ancient History who lives in England. She makes jewellery and cards in her spare time, and has a steadily growing bead collection.

Followers